Summary of today's developments:
- We've started packing at last! Hot work in the current weather but needs to be done.
- My visa paperwork has arrived safely in Dubai, so BDO are on with submitting my application.
- The attested paperwork for the rest of the family's visas should arrive here tomorrow, so I can then send that onto Dubai.
- We have booked our flights out (in August), and back in December.
- We've made progress with practicalities such as life insurance and getting our will updated.
|Not sure if there is going to be room in the container for Orinoco!|